- Beautiful Handmade divine lord Krishna Statue made of resin with gold plated finish. Hindu Krishna standing playing flute is Symbol Of love & happiness. This Krishna statue can be used for pooja or to decorate your home. Krishna Statue are also very happy figures to have in your home.
- Gorgeous Hand work and perfect showpiece of Indian Handicrafts. Ideal For Gift & Home Decor
- This Beautiful Krishna idol is ingeniously created by craftsmen in India, the lovely statue brings goodness and benevolence to your home.
- Spiritual Lucky Gift, Fengshui Gift, Thanksgiving Gift, Anniversary Gift, Easter Gift, Birthday Gift, Wedding Gift,Christmas gift,diwali gift
- Package Contains: Flute Playing Krishna Idol
A Krishna Statue Invites Love and Prosperity Into Your Home:
In the Hindu religion, Krishna is known as the god of love, wealth, and prosperity. By bringing a statue of Krishna into your home you’re inviting all the good omens he brings. But, you need to know where to place the statue and which way to face him to get the blessings. Here we will tell you all about placing a Krishna statue properly in your home.
The Direction Your Krishna Statue is Facing is Very Important:
When you come into your home map out which walls are in which direction. This will help you map out where to place your new Krishna statue. The idol is most effective when it is placed in the Northeast corner of the home. You’ll want to face the statue either East to West, or West to East, but never North to South. Similar to the Feng Shui rules, this placement shows the most respect for the Krishna statue and allows the energy to remain good.
Rooms The Krishna Should Never Be Placed In:
We have talked about where the Krishna should be placed, in a Northeast corner, and that it should always face East to West or West to East but, there are also considerations to take on which rooms are nearby. Never place a Krishna statue in a bathroom or bedroom. You’ll want to avoid rooms with adjoining walls to these rooms as well if possible.
The Primary Direction of Light on The Statue:
You’ll need proper lighting to see the statue. The direction the main light source hits the statue should be from the Southeastern side. In temples, they will place the candles and the diyas to encourage this directionality. In your home, do your best because this light direction is said to always attract positivity and good energy into your home favoring money and happiness.
From dispatch to delivery of the shipment usually takes 2-7 day working days. Once you place the order, you will be notified with the placement of order. Day, date and time of dispatching the order and the delivery of the order. So, we suggest you check your email inbox from time to time. For further enquiry or queries, drop an Email to us at : email@example.com